Today’s Premier League soccer match info between Leeds United AFC vs Chelsea FC complete with the latest news, official & i-legal streaming tv, and how to watch. Live streaming Leeds United AFC vs Chelsea FC, week 33 Premier League 2021-2022, watch here.
In the midst of the threat of being relegated, Leeds United must host third-placed club – Chelsea, in the postponed match of the 33rd round of the Premier League 2021-2022 which will be held on Wednesday, 11 May 2022, kick-off at 7.30pm local time at Elland Road.
Before facing each other, both clubs had only brought one win in the last five matches. In fact, both of them have failed to win in the last three league matches.
Leeds only gained one point from three matches through a draw with Crystal Palace. Next, Jesse Marsch’s team had to admit the superiority of two top clubs – the leaders Manchester City (4-0) and Arsenal (2-1).
As a result, the Whites have fallen to the brink of relegation territory, in 18th place with 34 points, level with Burnley who are just above them. To be able to compete in the Premier League next season, Leeds need to win in the last three games, including at home to Chelsea.
The problem is, Chelsea also need a perfect result to stay in third place. In the remaining three games, the Blues still have to be wary of Arsenal and Tottenham, who are only one and five points behind, respectively.
|Match||Leeds United AFC vs Chelsea FC|
|Competition||Premier League 2021-2022|
|Venue||Elland Road (Leeds, West Yorkshire)|
Leeds United AFC vs Chelsea FC Head-to-Head
Despite having to divide the focus on the FA Cup final against Liverpool next weekend, Thomas Tuchel’s squad must continue to fight for additional points to be able to fight in the Champions League next season. Moreover, Leeds have struggled to keep the net clean in their last 10 matches at Elland Road, since a clean sheet win over Crystal Palace last December.
According to the head-to-head record, Leeds United have not managed to win in the last three occasions hosting Chelsea in various competitions, drawing two and losing one. The Whites also had to recognize the advantage of Timo Werner and co in the first meeting of the season which ended in a 3-2 win for Chelsea.
H2H Record in Latest 5 Matches Leeds United AFC – Chelsea FC
- 12/11/2021 Chelsea FC vs Leeds United AFC 3 – 2
- 03/13/2021 Leeds United AFC vs Chelsea FC 0 – 0
- 12/05/2020 Chelsea FC vs Leeds United AFC 3 – 1
- 12/19/2012 Leeds United AFC vs Chelsea FC 1 – 5
- 05/15/2004 Chelsea FC vs Leeds United AFC 1 – 0
Last 5 Match Performance
Leeds United AFC
- 04/02/2022 Leeds United AFC vs Southampton FC 1 – 1
- 04/09/2022 Watford FC vs Leeds United AFC 0 – 3
- 04/25/2022 Crystal Palace FC vs Leeds United AFC 0 – 0
- 04/30/2022 Leeds United AFC vs Manchester City FC 0 – 4
- 05/08/2022 Arsenal FC vs Leeds United AFC 2 – 1
- 04/20/2022 Chelsea FC vs Arsenal FC 2 – 4
- 04/24/2022 Chelsea FC vs West Ham United FC 1 – 0
- 04/28/2022 Manchester United FC vs Chelsea FC 1 – 1
- 05/01/2022 Everton FC vs Chelsea FC 1 – 0
- 05/07/2022 Chelsea FC vs Wolverhampton Wanderers 2 – 2
Leeds United AFC vs Chelsea FC Squad Predictions
Leeds United AFC (4-2-3-1): Meslier; Llorente, Cooper, Koch, Firpo, Klich, Phillips, Raphinha, Rodrigo, Harrison, Gelhardt.
Chelsea FC (3-4-1-2): Mendy; Christensen, Chalobah, Rudiger, James, Kovacic, Loftus-Cheek, Sarr, Mount, Werner, Lukaku.
|Official TV||NBC Sports, Peacock TV, fubotv, Sling TV|
|Date||Wednesday, May 11, 2022|
|Live TV||NBC Sports, Peacock TV, fubotv, Sling TV|
Leeds United AFC vs Chelsea FC Highlights (Last Match)
So, what is the final score for this match? Just watch! Leeds United AFC vs Chelsea FC which will air on Wednesday, May 11, 2022.