Both Bayern Munich and Augsburg have suffered contrasting fortunes this season and are looking to win this game.
Bayern Munich have a greater chance of reclaiming the top position in the German League when they travel to Augsburg at the Augsburg Arena Stadium.
Bayern’s chance to win at home to Augsburg is indeed open. At least, they have 5 wins from 6 away games this season.
Moreover, the results in the Champions League are very good. The last time Die Roten managed to win against Barcelona with a score of 2-0 through goals scored by Lucas Hernandes and Leroy Sane.
While Augsburg has always lost in 3 home games. However, it should be noted, the last 4 meetings between the two clubs have always ended tightly. Even if someone wins, it’s only by a difference of 1 goal.
Plus, Augsburg are in high spirits after winning over Werder Bremen thanks to Ermedin Demirovic’s only goal.
|Match||Augsburg vs Bayern Munchen|
|Competition||German League (Bundesliga) 2022/23|
|Venue||WWK Arena (Augsburg)|
Augsburg – Bayern Munchen Head to Head Record
Predicted to win tonight, Bayern Munich has an impressive record against FC Augsburg. They have won 21 of the 27 matches that have been played between the two teams.
- 04/09/2022Bayern Munich vs Augsburg 1-0
- 11/20/2021 Augsburg vs Bayern Munich 2-1
- 05/22/2021 Bayern Munich vs Augsburg 5-2
- 01/21/2021 Augsburg vs Bayern Munich 0-1
- 03/08/2020 Bayern Munich vs Augsburg 2-0
Last 5 Match Performance
- 08/13/2022 Bayer Leverkusen vs Augsburg 1-2
- 08/20/2022 Augsburg vs Mainz 1-2
- 08/27/2022 Hoffenheim vs Augsburg 1-0
- 09/04/2022 Augsburg vs Hertha Berlin 0-2
- 09/10/2022 Werder Bremen vs Augsburg 0-1
- 09/01/2022 Viktoria Köln vs Bayern Munich 0-5
- 09/03/2022 Union Berlin vs Bayern Munich 1-1
- 09/08/2022 Inter Milan vs Bayern Munich 0-2
- 09/10/2022 Bayern Munich vs Stuttgart 2-2
- 09/14/2022 Bayern Munich vs Barcelona 2-0
Augsburg vs Bayern Munchen Squad Predictions
Augsburg (3-4-3): Rafal Gikiewicsz; Maximilian Bauer, Jeffrey Gouweleeuw, Robert Gummy, Iago, E. Rexhbecaj, Carlos Gruezo, Andre Hahn, Ermedin Demirovic, Mergim Berisha, Florian Niederlechner.
Bayern Munchen (4-2-3-1): Manuel Neuer; Noussair Mazraoui, Dayot Upamecano, M. De Ligt, Alphonse Davies, Joshua Kimmich, Leon Goretzka, Leroy Sane, Thomas Muller, Jamal Musiala, Sadio Mane.
So, what is the final score for this match? Just watch! Augsburg vs Bayern Munchen will air on Saturday, September 17, 2022.
|Date||Saturday, September 17, 2022|
|Live TV||ESPN, Soccer TV|