How to watch Poland against Argentina, who will play in the preliminary round of Group C for the 2022 FIFA World Cup. The match can be watched live on TV, or streamed online using smartphones, PC computers, tablets, smart TVs, and electronic devices connected to the internet.
6 Interesting Facts Poland vs Argentina
- Argentina and Poland will face each other at the Stadium 974 Stadium (Doha) on Wednesday, November 30 at 14:00 EDT (10 pm local time).
- Poland leads Group C standings with 4 points, while Argentina is in second place with 3 points.
- No team has made it through to the knockout stage yet. All group C teams still have the same chance, depending on the results of tonight’s game.
- If Argentina wins over Poland, then it can automatically advance to the round of 16, while Poland only needs a draw.
- If a draw occurs, Argentina can advance to the last 16 with conditions depending on the outcome of the match between Saudi Arabia vs Mexico.
- Tonight’s meeting is the third for Poland vs Argentina in the World Cup. First in 1974, Poland won 3-2, and in 1978 it was Argentina’s turn to win 2-0.
Following are the standings of Group C for the 2022 World Cup preliminary round:
- Poland – 4 points
- Argentina – 3 points
- Saudi Arabia – 3 points
- Mexico – 1 point
How to Watch Poland vs Argentina Live Streaming
- For soccer fans in the United States, Poland vs Argentina will be broadcast on FOX and NBC (English), Telemundo and Peacock (Spanish). Broadcast online, Poland vs Argentina can be watched via live stream on FOXSports.com, the FOX Sports app, or on Peacock and fuboTV Universo Now – try it free.
- For football fans in Germany, the Poland vs Argentina match will be broadcast on ARD, ZDF and MagentaTV. MagentaTV has exclusive rights to broadcast 15 matches during World Cup 2022.
Broadcast online on Magenta TV in Germany, the Poland vs Argentina meeting can be watched on a TV set via an application, a smartphone or tablet via an application, via a Fire TV Stick, Google Chromecast, or on a PC via live streaming. Here’s the MagentaTV application: For Apple devices in the iTunes store and for Android users in the Google Play store.
- For soccer fans in Spain, the 2022 FIFA World Cup Group C match between Poland vs Argentina will be broadcast by RTVE, Mediapro and Movistar Plus+. The duel can also be watched via the Vix streaming platform.
- For football fans in France, the Poland-Argentina match can be watched live on the beIN SPORTS France. Other matches can be watched on beIN SPORTS 2.
Can be watched online, you can take advantage of the beIN SPORTS CONNECT offer, TF1, CANAL+, beIN SPORTS, and all NETFLIX streaming platforms to watch Poland vs Argentina.
- For football fans in Italy, the clash between Poland vs Argentina will be broadcast free-to-air on Rai 1. All matches related to the 2022 Qatar World Cup will be broadcast exclusively on Rai.
The Poland vs Argentina match can be watched streaming on RaiPlay in Italy. To watch matches online from smartphones and tablets, you need to download the RaiPlay application on the Google Play Store or iOS iPhone (iPad), while from a PC, just access the official website, raiplay.it.
- For football fans in Indonesia, the Poland vs Argentina match can only be watched on the EMTEK group television network (SCTV, Indosiar, Mentari TV). You can watch live streaming, Poland vs Argentina matches live on the online site, Vidio and Moji.
Here’s a list of TV channels broadcasting Live Poland vs Argentina complete with links to watch online:
World Cup 2022 Tv Channels and Online Links
- Argentina: TVP, TyC Sports
- Australia: SBS (Special Broadcasting Service)
- Austria: ORF, ServusTV
- Netherlands: NOS
- Brazil: TV Globo Play
- Finland: Yle, MTV3
- Costa Rica: Teletica
- Croatia: HRT (Croatian Radiotelevision)
- Denmark: TV 2, DR (Danish Broadcasting Corporation)
- Japan: Abema, Fuji TV, NHK, TV Asahi
- Malaysia: Astro, RTM
- Mexico: SKY, Televisa, TV Azteca
- Norway: NRK, TV 2
- Poland: TVP (Telewizja Polska)
- Portugal: RTP, SIC, Sport TV, TVI
- Singapore: MediaCorp, Singtel, StarHub
- South Africa: SABC
- South Korea: SBS, KBS, MBC
- Switzerland: SRG SSR
- UK: BB, ITV
- Uruguay: ANTEL, Canal 4, Canal 10, Teledoce, TyC Sports