How to watch Croatia take on Belgium in the 2022 FIFA World Cup Group F preliminary round on Thursday, December 1, 2022.
This match is broadcast live streaming and can be watched on computers, laptops, smartphones connected to the internet. (See tv channel info and stream link below).
7 Interesting Facts Croatia vs Belgium
- Belgium and Croatia will face each other at the Ahmad bin Ali Stadium (Al-Rayyan) on Thursday 1 December at 22:00 CET (6 pm local time).
- Croatia leads Group F standings with 4 points, while Belgium is in third place with 3 points.
- Three teams are competing in Group F, namely Croatia, Morocco and Belgium, while Canada is certain to return home early.
- Both teams must win if they want to qualify for the round of 16.
- Croatia and Belgium have never competed in a major competition.
- Belgium have made it past the group stage in 7 of their last 8 World Cup appearances. They only failed in the group stage in 1998.
- Goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois will make his 100th appearance against Croatia. The Real Madrid keeper will be the 7th Belgian to reach that level.
Following are the standings of Group F for the 2022 World Cup preliminary round:
1. Croatia – 4 points
2. Morocco – 4 points
3. Belgium – 3 points
4. Canada – 0 points
Scenario Qualification for Group F Knockout
- Croatia: Qualify, if win or draw against Belgium. If they lose, Croatia will still qualify as long as Morocco also loses.
- Morocco: Qualify, if won or drawn against Canada. Morocco will still qualify for the last 16 if they lose to Canada, provided that Croatia wins against Belgium.
- Belgium: Qualify, if win against Croatia. Belgium will win the group if they win and Morocco fail to win against Canada.
- Canada: Did Not Pass.
How to Watch Croatia vs Belgium Live Streaming
- For soccer fans in the United States, Croatia vs Belgium will be broadcast on FOX and NBC (English), Telemundo and Peacock (Spanish). Broadcast online, Croatia vs Belgium can be watched via live stream on FOXSports.com, the FOX Sports app, or on Peacock and fuboTV Universo Now – try it free.
- For football fans in Germany, the Croatia vs Belgium match will be broadcast on ARD, ZDF and MagentaTV. MagentaTV has exclusive rights to broadcast 15 matches during the 2022 World Cup.
- Broadcast online on Magenta TV in Germany, the Croatia vs Belgium meeting can be watched on a TV set via an application, smartphone or tablet via an application, via Fire TV Stick, Google Chromecast, or on a PC via live streaming. Here’s the MagentaTV application: For Apple devices in the iTunes store and for Android users in the Google Play store.
- For football fans in Spain, the 2022 FIFA World Cup Group F match between Croatia vs Belgium will be broadcast by RTVE, Mediapro and Movistar Plus+. The duel can also be watched via the Vix streaming platform.
- For soccer fans in France, the Croatia-Belgium match can be watched live on the beIN S channel. Other matches can be watched on beIN SPORTS 2.
- Watch online, you can take advantage of the offers beIN SPORTS CONNECT, TF1, CANAL+, beIN SPORTS, and all NETFLIX streaming platforms to watch Croatia vs Belgium.
- For football fans in Italy, the clash between Croatia vs Belgium will be broadcast free-to-air on Rai 1. All matches related to the 2022 Qatar World Cup will be broadcast exclusively on Rai.
- The Croatia vs Belgium match can be watched streaming on RaiPlay in Italy. To watch matches online from smartphones and tablets, you need to download the RaiPlay application on the Google Play Store or iOS iPhone (iPad), while from a PC, just access the official website, Raiplay.
- For football fans in Indonesia, the Croatia vs Belgium match can only be watched on the EMTEK group television network (SCTV, Indosiar, Mentari TV). You can watch live streaming, the Croatia vs Belgium match is broadcast on online sites, Vidio and Moji.
Following is a list of TV channels broadcasting Live Croatia vs Belgium complete with links to watch online:
- Belgium: TVP, TyC Sports
- Australia: SBS (Special Broadcasting Service)
- Austria: ORF, ServusTV
- Netherlands: NOS
- Brazil: TV Globo Play
- Finland: Yle, MTV3
- Costa Rica: Teletica
- Croatia: HRT (Croatian Radiotelevision)
- Denmark: TV 2, DR (Danish Broadcasting Corporation)
- Japan: Abema, Fuji TV, NHK, TV Asahi
- Malaysia: Astro, RTM
- Mexico: SKY, Televisa, TV Azteca
- Norway: NRK, TV 2
- Poland: TVP (Telewizja Polska)
- Portugal: RTP, SIC, Sport TV, TVI
- Singapore: MediaCorp, Singtel, StarHub
- South Africa: SABC
- South Korea: SBS, KBS, MBC
- Switzerland: SRG SSR
- UK: BB, ITV
- Uruguay: ANTEL, Canal 4, Canal 10, Teledoce, TyC Sports