How to watch England take on the Senegal in the 2022 FIFA World Cup Knockout Stage on Sunday, December 4, 2022. The England and the Senegal will face each other at the Al Bayt Stadium (Al Khor) starting at 14:00 EDT (22:00 local time).
The England vs Senegal duel will be broadcast live streaming and can be watched on computers, laptops, smartphones connected to the internet. (See tv channel info and stream link below).
5 Interesting Facts England vs Senegal
- In succession, England have played the last 16 of the World Cup seven times. As a result, The Three Lions won four times, drew two, and among the wins one got a penalty against Colombia in 2018, and lost on a penalty against Argentina in 1990.
- Senegal is one of the three African teams that have made it through to the knockout stages of the World Cup three times, but they have already made it to the quarter-finals in 2002. The two teams that have made it to the last 16 are Nigeria (1994, 1998 and 2014) and Ghana ( 2006 and 2010).
- Having played in the quarter-finals, Senegal will become the first African team to reach the quarter-finals of the World Cup twice, of course if they manage to beat England tonight.
- Tonight’s meeting is the first for England and Senegal. From experience facing European representatives, the Lions from Teranga lost twice in the last three meetings. Senegal won one victory against Poland in 2018.
- England has always won in the last 7 matches against representatives from Africa in the World Cup.
How to Watch Live Streaming England vs Senegal
- For soccer fans in the United States, the England vs Senegal match will be broadcast on FOX and NBC (English), Telemundo and Peacock (Spanish). Broadcast online, the England vs Senegal duel can be watched via live stream on FOXSports.com, the FOX Sports app, or on Peacock and fuboTV Universo Now – try it free.
- For football fans in Germany, the England vs Senegal match will be broadcast on ARD, ZDF and MagentaTV. MagentaTV has exclusive rights to broadcast 15 matches during the 2022 World Cup.
Broadcast online on Magenta TV in Germany, the England vs Senegal meeting can be watched on a TV set via an application, smartphone or tablet via an application, via Fire TV Stick, Google Chromecast, or on a PC via live streaming. Here’s the MagentaTV application: For Apple devices in the iTunes store and for Android users in the Google Play store.
- For soccer fans in Spain, the 2022 FIFA World Cup match between England vs Senegal will be broadcast by RTVE, Mediapro and Movistar Plus+. The duel can also be watched via the Vix streaming platform.
- For soccer fans in France, the England vs Senegal match can be watched live on the beIN SPORTS France channel. Other matches can be watched on beIN SPORTS 2.
Watch online, you can take advantage of the offers beIN SPORTS CONNECT, TF1, CANAL+, beIN SPORTS, and all NETFLIX streaming platforms to watch the England-Senegal fight.
- For soccer fans in Italy, the clash between England vs Senegal will be broadcast free-to-air on Rai 1. All matches related to the 2022 Qatar World Cup will be broadcast exclusively on Rai.
The England vs Senegal match can be watched streaming on RaiPlay in Italy. To watch matches online from smartphones and tablets, you need to download the RaiPlay application on the Google Play Store or iOS iPhone (iPad), while from a PC, just access the official website, RaiPlay.
- For soccer fans in Indonesia, the England vs Senegal match can only be watched on the EMTEK group television network (SCTV, Indosiar, Mentari TV). You can watch live streaming, the match between England-Senegal will be broadcast on online sites, Vidio and Moji
The following is a list of TV channels broadcasting the live England vs Senegal match, complete with links to watch online..
TV Channels and Online Links Live World Cup 2022
- Argentina: TVP, TyC Sports
- Australia: SBS (Special Broadcasting Service)
- Austria: ORF, ServusTV
- Netherlands: NOS
- Brazil: TV Globo Play
- Finland: Yle, MTV3
- Costa Rica: Teletica
- Croatia: HRT (Croatian Radiotelevision)
- Denmark: TV 2, DR (Danish Broadcasting Corporation)
- Japan: Abema, Fuji TV, NHK, TV Asahi
- Malaysia: Astro, RTM
- Mexico: SKY, Televisa, TV Azteca
- Norway: NRK, TV 2
- Poland: TVP (Telewizja Polska)
- Portugal: RTP, SIC, Sport TV, TVI
- Singapore: MediaCorp, Singtel, StarHub
- South Africa: SABC
- South Korea: SBS, KBS, MBC
- Switzerland: SRG SSR
- UK: BB, ITV
- Uruguay: ANTEL, Canal 4, Canal 10, Teledoce, TyC Sports