How to watch the Japan national team against Croatia in the 2022 FIFA World Cup Knockout Stage on Monday, December 5, 2022. Japan and Croatia will face each other at the Al Janoub Stadium (Al Wakrah) from 22:00 EDT (18:00 local time).
The Japan vs Croatia duel will be broadcast live streaming and can be watched on computers, laptops, smartphones connected to the internet. (See tv channel info and stream link below).
6 Interesting Facts Japan vs Croatia
- Japan – Croatia have faced each other 3 times in all competitions. Of the three matches, the two teams ended in a draw, Japan won 1, won 1, and drew once.
- The first duel took place in the 1997 Kirin Cup. In the non-official tournament held at the Yoyoki National Stadium, Tokyo, Japan won 4-3. The next meeting occurred at the 1998 World Cup France. Both in Group H, Croatia won 1-0 through Davor Šuker’s goal at the Stadio de la Beaujoire, Nantes.
- The two teams met again in Group F of the 2006 World Cup Germany. The results of the match which was held at the Max-Morlock Stadium, Nürnberg ended goalless.
- Now at the Qatar 2022 World Cup, Japan and Croatia meet again in the round of 16. Japan surprised the public by winning Group E after defeating 2 European giants, Germany and Spain.
- With 6 points from Germany and Spain in the previous preliminary round, Hajime Moriyasu’s men are determined to make new history by aiming for a ticket to the quarter-finals of the 2022 World Cup.
- Croatia comes with a squad that has mostly played at the 2018 World Cup in Russia. Zlatko Dalic’s team became runners-up after France in the final.
How to Watch Live Streaming Japan vs Croatia
- For soccer fans in the United States, the Japan vs Croatia match will be broadcast on FOX and NBC (English), Telemundo and Peacock (Spanish). Broadcast online, the Japan vs Croatia duel can be watched via live stream on FOXSports.com, the FOX Sports app, or on Peacock and fuboTV Universo Now – try it free.
- For football fans in Germany, the Japan vs Croatia match will be broadcast on ARD, ZDF and MagentaTV. MagentaTV has exclusive rights to broadcast 15 matches during the 2022 World Cup.
Broadcast online on Magenta TV in Germany, the Japan vs Croatia meeting can be watched on a TV set via an application, smartphone or tablet via an application, via Fire TV Stick, Google Chromecast, or on a PC via live streaming. Here’s the MagentaTV application: For Apple devices in the iTunes store and for Android users in the Google Play store.
- For soccer fans in Spain, the 2022 FIFA World Cup match between Japan vs Croatia will be broadcast by RTVE, Mediapro and Movistar Plus+. The duel can also be watched via the Vix streaming platform.
- For soccer fans in France, the Japan vs Croatia match can be watched live on the beIN SPORTS France channel. Other matches can be watched on beIN SPORTS 2.
Watch online, you can take advantage of the offers beIN SPORTS CONNECT, TF1, CANAL+, beIN SPORTS, and all NETFLIX streaming platforms to watch the Japan-Croatia fight.
- For soccer fans in Italy, the clash between Japan vs Croatia will be broadcast free-to-air on Rai 1. All matches related to the 2022 Qatar World Cup will be broadcast exclusively on Rai.
The Japan vs Croatia match can be watched streaming on RaiPlay in Italy. To watch matches online from smartphones and tablets, you need to download the RaiPlay application on the Google Play Store or iOS iPhone (iPad), while from a PC, just access the official website, RaiPlay.
- For soccer fans in Indonesia, the Japan vs Croatia match can only be watched on the EMTEK group television network (SCTV, Indosiar, Mentari TV). You can watch live streaming, the match between Japan-Croatia will be broadcast on online sites, Vidio and Moji
The following is a list of TV channels broadcasting the live Japan vs Croatia match, complete with links to watch online..
- Argentina: TVP, TyC Sports
- Australia: SBS (Special Broadcasting Service)
- Austria: ORF, ServusTV
- Netherlands: NOS
- Brazil: TV Globo Play
- Finland: Yle, MTV3
- Costa Rica: Teletica
- Croatia: HRT (Croatian Radiotelevision)
- Denmark: TV 2, DR (Danish Broadcasting Corporation)
- Japan: Abema, Fuji TV, NHK, TV Asahi
- Malaysia: Astro, RTM
- Mexico: SKY, Televisa, TV Azteca
- Norway: NRK, TV 2
- Poland: TVP (Telewizja Polska)
- Portugal: RTP, SIC, Sport TV, TVI
- Singapore: MediaCorp, Singtel, StarHub
- South Africa: SABC
- South Korea: SBS, KBS, MBC
- Switzerland: SRG SSR
- UK: BB, ITV
- Uruguay: ANTEL, Canal 4, Canal 10, Teledoce, TyC Sports