How to watch the Brazil national team against South Korea in the 2022 FIFA World Cup Knockout Round on Monday, December 5, 2022. Brazil and South Korea will face each other at the Stadium (Doha) from 14:00 EDT (22:00 local time).
The Brazil vs South Korea duel will be broadcast live streaming and can be watched on computers, laptops, smartphones connected to the internet. (See tv channel info and stream link below).
5 Interesting Facts Brazil vs South Korea
- Brazil and South Korea have faced each other three times in international friendly matches. The last time the two teams met was in June 2022, Brazil won 5-1 over South Korea, who were the hosts.
- Despite losing 1-0 to Cameroon in the final game of the 2022 World Cup group stage, Brazil are still a strong team. Tite’s Brazil squad have never conceded more than one goal in the last 29 matches.
- Apart from Neymar, Richarlison is now Tite Brasil’s mainstay on the front lines. The Tottenham Hotspur player has scored 9 goals in the last 8 matches with Brazil.
- Winning over Portugal, South Korea qualified for the last 16 of the World Cup for the third time. At the 2002 World Cup, South Korea won 2-1 over Italy, then Taegeuk Knights lost 2-1 to Uruguay at the 2010 World Cup.
- Apart from Son Heung-Min, who became South Korean, South Korean defender Kim Young-gwon was also a mainstay at the back. The Ulsan Hyundai player will play his 100th cap if he starts as Paulo Bento’s choice.
How to Watch Live Streaming Brazil vs South Korea
- For soccer fans in the United States, the Brazil vs South Korea match will be broadcast on FOX and NBC (English), Telemundo and Peacock (Spanish). Broadcast online, the Brazil vs South Korea duel can be watched via live stream on FOXSports.com, the FOX Sports app, or on Peacock and fuboTV Universo Now – try it free.
- For football fans in Germany, the Brazil vs South Korea match will be broadcast on ARD, ZDF and MagentaTV. MagentaTV has exclusive rights to broadcast 15 matches during the 2022 World Cup.
Broadcast online on Magenta TV in Germany, the Brazil vs South Korea meeting can be watched on a TV set via an application, smartphone or tablet via an application, via Fire TV Stick, Google Chromecast, or on a PC via live streaming. Here’s the MagentaTV application: For Apple devices in the iTunes store and for Android users in the Google Play store.
- For soccer fans in Spain, the 2022 FIFA World Cup match between Brazil vs South Korea will be broadcast by RTVE, Mediapro and Movistar Plus+. The duel can also be watched via the Vix streaming platform.
- For soccer fans in France, the Brazil vs South Korea match can be watched live on the beIN SPORTS France channel. Other matches can be watched on beIN SPORTS 2.
Watch online, you can take advantage of the offers beIN SPORTS CONNECT, TF1, CANAL+, beIN SPORTS, and all NETFLIX streaming platforms to watch the Brazil-South Korea fight.
- For soccer fans in Italy, the clash between Brazil vs South Korea will be broadcast free-to-air on Rai 1. All matches related to the 2022 Qatar World Cup will be broadcast exclusively on Rai.
The Brazil vs South Korea match can be watched streaming on RaiPlay in Italy. To watch matches online from smartphones and tablets, you need to download the RaiPlay application on the Google Play Store or iOS iPhone (iPad), while from a PC, just access the official website, RaiPlay.
- For soccer fans in Indonesia, the Brazil vs South Korea match can only be watched on the EMTEK group television network (SCTV, Indosiar, Mentari TV). You can watch live streaming, the match between Brazil-South Korea will be broadcast on online sites, Vidio and Moji
The following is a list of TV channels broadcasting the live Brazil vs South Korea match, complete with links to watch online..
TV Channels and Online Links Live World Cup 2022
- Argentina: TVP, TyC Sports
- Australia: SBS (Special Broadcasting Service)
- Austria: ORF, ServusTV
- Netherlands: NOS
- Brazil: TV Globo Play
- Finland: Yle, MTV3
- Costa Rica: Teletica
- Croatia: HRT (Croatian Radiotelevision)
- Denmark: TV 2, DR (Danish Broadcasting Corporation)
- Japan: Abema, Fuji TV, NHK, TV Asahi
- Malaysia: Astro, RTM
- Mexico: SKY, Televisa, TV Azteca
- Norway: NRK, TV 2
- Poland: TVP (Telewizja Polska)
- Portugal: RTP, SIC, Sport TV, TVI
- Singapore: MediaCorp, Singtel, StarHub
- South Africa: SABC
- South Korea: SBS, KBS, MBC
- Switzerland: SRG SSR
- UK: BB, ITV
- Uruguay: ANTEL, Canal 4, Canal 10, Teledoce, TyC Sports