How to watch the Morocco national team against Spain in the 2022 FIFA World Cup Knockout Round on Tuesday, December 6, 2022. Morocco and Spain will face each other at the Education City Stadium (Al Rayyan) from 10:00 EDT (18:00 local time).
The Morocco vs Spain duel will be broadcast live streaming and can be watched on computers, laptops, smartphones connected to the internet. (See tv channel info and stream link below).
6 Interesting Facts Morocco vs Spain
- Spain has the better record of any meeting with Morocco. The Matador team won two of the three matches, while the others ended in a draw.
- Most recently, the two teams dueled in the group stage of the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. The score ended in a 2-2 draw.
- Since winning the 2010 World Cup, Spain has never reached the quarter-finals in the next two editions. At the last World Cup, Spain was knocked out by the host, Russia.
- At the 2022 World Cup, Morocco set a new record as they were able to gain a foothold in the knockout stages again after beating Germany 1-0 in the 1986 edition.
- Spain has never played an African team in the last 16. The meeting against Morocco this time will be the first.
- In five group stage matches, Spain has never lost against a representative team from Africa.
How to Watch Live Streaming Morocco vs Spain
- For soccer fans in the United States, the Morocco vs Spain match will be broadcast on FOX and NBC (English), Telemundo and Peacock (Spanish). Broadcast online, the Morocco vs Spain duel can be watched via live stream on FOXSports.com, the FOX Sports app, or on Peacock and fuboTV Universo Now – try it free.
- For football fans in Germany, the Morocco vs Spain match will be broadcast on ARD, ZDF and MagentaTV. MagentaTV has exclusive rights to broadcast 15 matches during the 2022 World Cup.
Broadcast online on Magenta TV in Germany, the Morocco vs Spain meeting can be watched on a TV set via an application, smartphone or tablet via an application, via Fire TV Stick, Google Chromecast, or on a PC via live streaming. Here’s the MagentaTV application: For Apple devices in the iTunes store and for Android users in the Google Play store.
- For soccer fans in Spain, the 2022 FIFA World Cup match between Morocco vs Spain will be broadcast by RTVE, Mediapro and Movistar Plus+. The duel can also be watched via the Vix streaming platform.
- For soccer fans in France, the Morocco vs Spain match can be watched live on the beIN SPORTS France channel. Other matches can be watched on beIN SPORTS 2.
Watch online, you can take advantage of the offers beIN SPORTS CONNECT, TF1, CANAL+, beIN SPORTS, and all NETFLIX streaming platforms to watch the Morocco-Spain fight.
- For soccer fans in Italy, the clash between Morocco vs Spain will be broadcast free-to-air on Rai 1. All matches related to the 2022 Qatar World Cup will be broadcast exclusively on Rai.
The Morocco vs Spain match can be watched streaming on RaiPlay in Italy. To watch matches online from smartphones and tablets, you need to download the RaiPlay application on the Google Play Store or iOS iPhone (iPad), while from a PC, just access the official website, RaiPlay.
- For soccer fans in Indonesia, the Morocco vs Spain match can only be watched on the EMTEK group television network (SCTV, Indosiar, Mentari TV). You can watch live streaming, the match between Morocco-Spain will be broadcast on online sites, Vidio and Moji
The following is a list of TV channels broadcasting the live Morocco vs Spain match, complete with links to watch online..
- Argentina: TVP, TyC Sports
- Australia: SBS (Special Broadcasting Service)
- Austria: ORF, ServusTV
- Netherlands: NOS
- Brazil: TV Globo Play
- Finland: Yle, MTV3
- Costa Rica: Teletica
- Croatia: HRT (Croatian Radiotelevision)
- Denmark: TV 2, DR (Danish Broadcasting Corporation)
- Japan: Abema, Fuji TV, NHK, TV Asahi
- Malaysia: Astro, RTM
- Mexico: SKY, Televisa, TV Azteca
- Norway: NRK, TV 2
- Poland: TVP (Telewizja Polska)
- Portugal: RTP, SIC, Sport TV, TVI
- Singapore: MediaCorp, Singtel, StarHub
- South Africa: SABC
- South Korea: SBS, KBS, MBC
- Switzerland: SRG SSR
- UK: BB, ITV
- Uruguay: ANTEL, Canal 4, Canal 10, Teledoce, TyC Sports