How to watch the Argentina national team against Croatia in the Semifinals of the 2022 World Cup on Tuesday, December 13, 2022. Argentina and Croatia will face each other at the Lusail Iconic Stadium (Lusail) from 14:00 EDT (22:00 local time).
The Argentina vs Croatia duel will be broadcast live streaming and can be watched on computers, laptops, smartphones connected to the internet. (See tv channel info and stream link below).
5 Interesting Facts Argentina vs Croatia
- Defending the Argentina national team, Lionel Messi has dueled against Croatia three times. Always scoring goals in two meetings, the PSG striker failed to score in the last meeting.
- Argentina lost 0-3 to Croatia in the most recent meeting in the second round of the 2018 World Cup which was held in Russia. Croatia’s three goals were scored by Luka Modric, Ante Rebic and Ivan Rakitic.
- Prior to Qatar, Argentina had qualified for the semifinals of the World Cup five times and had never lost. The record for five times in the World Cup Finals is Argentina won two times, and lost three times.
- Until the quarter-finals of the 2022 World Cup, the captain of the Argentina national team, Lionel Messi, has surpassed Diego Maradona’s record of 8 goals, and equaled Gabriel Batistuta’s record of 10 goals in the World Cup. One more goal, the former Barcelona star will become Argentina’s all-time top scorer at the World Cup.
- In Croatian history, the 2022 World Cup semifinals will be the third for Croatia. In 1998, Croatia lost to France, and in 2018 won against England.
How to Watch Live Streaming Argentina vs Croatia
- For soccer fans in the United States, the Argentina vs Croatia match will be broadcast on FOX and NBC (English), Telemundo and Peacock (Spanish). Broadcast online, the Argentina vs Croatia duel can be watched via live stream on FOXSports.com, the FOX Sports app, or on Peacock and fuboTV Universo Now – try it free.
- For football fans in Germany, the Argentina vs Croatia match will be broadcast on ARD, ZDF and MagentaTV. MagentaTV has exclusive rights to broadcast 15 matches during the 2022 World Cup.
Broadcast online on Magenta TV in Germany, the Argentina vs Croatia meeting can be watched on a TV set via an application, smartphone or tablet via an application, via Fire TV Stick, Google Chromecast, or on a PC via live streaming. Here’s the MagentaTV application: For Apple devices in the iTunes store and for Android users in the Google Play store.
- For soccer fans in Spain, the 2022 FIFA World Cup match between Argentina vs Croatia will be broadcast by RTVE, Mediapro and Movistar Plus+. The duel can also be watched via the Vix streaming platform.
- For soccer fans in France, the Argentina vs Croatia match can be watched live on the beIN SPORTS France channel. Other matches can be watched on beIN SPORTS 2.
Watch online, you can take advantage of the offers beIN SPORTS CONNECT, TF1, CANAL+, beIN SPORTS, and all NETFLIX streaming platforms to watch the Argentina-Croatia fight.
- For soccer fans in Italy, the clash between Argentina vs Croatia will be broadcast free-to-air on Rai 1. All matches related to the 2022 Qatar World Cup will be broadcast exclusively on Rai.
The Argentina vs Croatia match can be watched streaming on RaiPlay in Italy. To watch matches online from smartphones and tablets, you need to download the RaiPlay application on the Google Play Store or iOS iPhone (iPad), while from a PC, just access the official website, RaiPlay.
- For soccer fans in Indonesia, the Argentina vs Croatia match can only be watched on the EMTEK group television network (SCTV, Indosiar, Mentari TV). You can watch live streaming, the match between Argentina-Croatia will be broadcast on online sites, Vidio and Moji.
The following is a list of TV channels broadcasting the live Argentina vs Croatia match, complete with links to watch online.
TV Channels and Online Links Live World Cup 2022
- Argentina: TVP, TyC Sports
- Australia: SBS (Special Broadcasting Service)
- Austria: ORF, ServusTV
- Netherlands: NOS
- Brazil: TV Globo Play
- Finland: Yle, MTV3
- Costa Rica: Teletica
- Croatia: HRT (Croatian Radiotelevision)
- Denmark: TV 2, DR (Danish Broadcasting Corporation)
- Japan: Abema, Fuji TV, NHK, TV Asahi
- Malaysia: Astro, RTM
- Mexico: SKY, Televisa, TV Azteca
- Norway: NRK, TV 2
- Poland: TVP (Telewizja Polska)
- Portugal: RTP, SIC, Sport TV, TVI
- Singapore: MediaCorp, Singtel, StarHub
- South Africa: SABC
- South Korea: SBS, KBS, MBC
- Switzerland: SRG SSR
- UK: BB, ITV
- Uruguay: ANTEL, Canal 4, Canal 10, Teledoce, TyC Sports